SECURE FILE SHARE AND SYNC IN THE TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY
Technology firms typically with a highly mobile workforce and geographically distributed teams, internal and external to the organization, have a need to collaborate on developing content. This content that technology companies develop often has a high amount of intellectual property (IP) that needs to be securely protected with privacy from competitors. Technology companies require a high degree of agility to innovate and compete in the constantly evolving competitive landscape. In order to fast cycle new tech innovations, companies need highly collaborative file sharing tools that maximize productivity and operational efficiencies.
o File Sharing Across Organization
- Enable the secure sharing of file information to the ecosystem of partners, suppliers, and customers.
- Product management, engineering, accounting, marketing, sales, and business development dispersed teams collaborate and share content on any device including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Seamless collaboration and content sharing for supply chain processes in order to maximize resources and schedules while controlling costs. o Secure Control of Files
- End-to-end security keeps business critical files and folders safe between devices communicating to data centers or applications running in the cloud.
- Share information assets of emerging companies or future products with a high degree of sensitive intellectual property that needs to be protected.
o Increase Productivity of Departmental Personnel
- Provide sales and business development teams access to the most current version control of sales presentations and marketing collateral that can be accessed instantly from mobile devices.
- Enable the integration of file sync and share with marketing automation applications of choice for sales access to the most current company information assets.
- Streamline collaboration and shared access to files and folders surrounding product development, product launch, and lifecycle management of products across stakeholders internally and externally.
- Enable collaborative file sharing for a wide range of technology company applications such as contract negotiations, beta program reporting, advertising campaign development, channel partner pricing, discounting documents, and product design files.
- Permit BYOD policies for remote workers whether using company provided or personally owned devices with complete transparency to all the collaborative team members.