SECURE FILE SHARE AND SYNC IN THE RETAIL INDUSTRY
Retail environments are faced with the challenge of addressing previously independent applications that now need collaboration. Retail has become fiercely competitive for bricks and mortar businesses now competing with an onslaught of e-commerce sites. Retailers of all kinds now have an online presence and need strong integration of their traditional business with social media capabilities for communication of product ratings and customer experiences when consumers are deciding on buying products.
o Speed and Time to Market
- Collaborative file sharing for bringing new product ideas to market with communications to and from any device (desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones)
- Provide secure file sharing across departments in the go-to-market supply chain including collaboration between sales, marketing, business development, and product management to fast cycle changes to product offerings, prototypes, and promotions for a competitive edge.
- Save valuable time by keeping internal and external team members in sync on the latest versions, updates, and comments for products, pricing, and availability in real-time.
o Increase Sales Productivity
- Enable team members to send work orders, receipts, and pricing across multiple locations from any device.
- Provide stakeholders the latest information on sales promotions, special product bundles, and offers shared instantly to a mobile workforce at retail locations.
- Enable file sharing that can be instantly sent through social media to users of Twitter, Facebook, and other web collaborative applications can have the latest information for decision making.
o Enhance the Customer Experience
- Provide file sharing integration with mobile applications right at the point-of-sale to provide real-time data capture of the shopping experience.
- Enable store personnel to share new merchandise with customers using personalized folders based on the customer profile.
- Utilize collaborative file sharing applications to manage which product promotions and merchandise sales are available to which stores.
o Secure Customer Experience
- Customers demand privacy protection of sensitive information and demand strong security features with encryption of data, multi-tenancy for data isolation and security, Active Directory/LDAP for authentication, and access control.
- Although retail has a mobile workforce and business operation, centralized administration enables the assignment of user permissions, password control, and monitoring policies of all activities for secure collaboration.