SECURE FILE SHARE AND SYNC IN THE LEGAL / ACCOUNTING INDUSTRY
The legal and accounting industries are facing incredible challenges to increase their productivity with cloud based services, intelligent search, and secure file sharing by collaborating on a wide range of information records with their clients. This information needs to be accessible on desktops in the firm along with laptop and mobile device flexibility embracing BYOD adoption. Regulatory compliance mandates force legal and accounting professionals to take seriously the need for secure authentication and authorization for file access coupled with the need for audit logs to all information assets that are shared. Firms need to maintain heightened control protecting the privacy of file information about their clients with stringent security on who has access and share capabilities for the life of the legal or accounting regulatory policies. Data managed by law firms must be stored and protected in a way that guarantees its defensibility in court and data managed by accounting firms needs to be defensible to audits. These firms must be able to access highly sensitive data without fear of compromise so the highest levels of security is required.
o Secure File Sharing of Client Data
- No more emailing large file sizes that exceed the size limits of email systems.
- No more non-productive time spent burning CDs/DVDs for physical data sharing.
- No more expensive overnight couriers to get documents delivered between firms and clients.
o Improve File Management
- Email version-control issues are eliminated by real-time file access of the most current version and the flexibility to instantly access archived file versions.
- Reporting includes file information use, users, access, bandwidth use, storage use, and sharing details.
o Client Content Availability and Access
- Attorneys and Accountants access documents from a desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet. Mobility is key as the office is where they are at any point in time.
- Content is centralized and available without thumb drives or risks of desktop crashes, stolen laptops, or lost mobile devices.
o Client Productivity and Simple Communication
- Legal and Accounting teams are up and in running in minutes. Clients simply connect and have secure file sharing.
- Attorneys and Accountants use their favorite mobile apps to edit content and save files to the client folder. o Auditing Controls, Monitoring and Management
- Enterprise class encryption and multi-tenancy for data protection, security, and control.
- Detailed monitoring, auditing, and reporting lets administrator see who’s storing and sharing data.
- Single sign-on (SSO), Active Directory for group management, and LDAP for authentication and access controls.