SECURE FILE SHARE AND SYNC IN THE GOVERNMENT INDUSTRY
Governments and their respective agencies (federal, state, and local) must provide access to a rich set of information services to serve the needs of the public. Citizens expect their government agencies to be available 24/7 with access to records. Collaboration is needed among members of a government agency, between professionals at different government agencies, and facilities communication with citizens. All stakeholders need secure access to sensitive content and integration to a wide range of applications.
o Streamline Communication
- Enable state, local, and federal agencies to collaborate and share content from any device based on policies.
- Based on policies, provide content anytime, anywhere, from any device (desktop and mobile) with access on-premise and in the cloud.
- Support online communications between government agency, industry companies, and citizens with access to a range of services in a safe and secure environment.
- Permit agencies with field investigators/workers to securely upload pictures and other attachments directly into secure folders for online file sharing and collaboration.
- Allow designated agency staff the ability to create, edit, sync, and manage files before sharing the latest files and folders for public access.
- Enable field officers and agency teams to share content with office workers and remote mobile users from any device.
- Provide field agency workers mobile access to reports, with the capability of capturing and annotating content in real time.
o Enhance Productivity and Control Costs
- Transition from paper documents to online digital files for real-time access using desktops, notebooks, tablets, and smartphones for added productivity and reduced cost.
- Respond to budgetary pressures by enabling file collaboration to a new set of public sector services including licensing, permitting, and inspections with added productivity and responsiveness to the citizen and the business community.
o Secure Access and Control
- Protect personal, restricted, and classified information with secure access and authentication control to those who have authorized privileges to files and provide encryption for added security of data.
- Enable government entities to securely conduct inter- and intra-agency file sharing and project collaboration for the life of the project. Provide single-time access privileges and policies for some users to have access for specific time frames.
- Provide IT centralized management with audit trails of all file sharing activities for compliance to government regulatory mandates.