SECURE FILE SHARE AND SYNC IN THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY
The financial markets span a wide variety of applications that generate data and require collaboration on a daily basis securely for regulatory compliance or e-discovery purposes while addressing real-time trading and clearing system requirements. The financial industry needs heightened security since it is dealing with access to sensitive data. Employees in financial institutions collaborate on a wide range of applications in order to optimize financial investment opportunities for clients while assessing merger and acquisition targets, analyzing financial risk and performance, and evaluating client portfolios.
o Increase File Sharing Security and Compliance
- Prevent information leaks, data sharing violations, and security breaches with centralized policy controls plus desktop and on-device security protections.
- Conform to financial industry regulatory mandates including SEC oversight, FINRA compliance, and Sarbanes-Oxley reporting for shared documents.
- Financial institutions require robust security capabilities to protect shared data whether a community bank, credit union, or commercial investment firm.
- Through permission-based shared folders, data encryption, and protected file links, financial firms can safely share documents across internal users, customers, and vendors no matter where they are located or what device they are using.
- Leverage multi-tenancy for securing data environment, Active Directory for access control, and LDAP for user authentication to protect against potential data breaches or leaks that can lead to lost business to competition and jeopardize customer trust.
o Enhance the Customer Experience
- File sharing can enable business growth by promoting financial product offers, plus communicating client-tailored investment strategies via personal folders.
- Financial advisors collaborate and manage critical content on a desktop, laptop, phone, or tablet.
- Mobility of devices is required to enable real-time collaboration for consumer access to investments, financial transactions, and balances.
- Institutions can deploy file sharing to promote cross selling of new products to customers, advancing new contracts with clients, and integrating a wide range of mobile based financial applications.