SECURE FILE SHARE AND SYNC IN THE ENERGY INDUSTRY
Energy exploration and production requires computational models and simulations to determine investment strategies to existing and new projects. Oil and gas exploration involves taking input from a wide range of research including seismic imaging and visualization applications used in determining optimal energy strategies. Energy companies have to deal with the challenge of having employees geographically dispersed across offices, wells, and drill sites. Engineering team members include internal company employees and external vendors collaborating in order to be responsive in making decisions and meeting scheduling deadlines.
o Easily Collaborate on Major Projects
- Supports real-time collaboration for projects among home and regional office engineers and outside contractors working together from any device.
- Provides users the flexibility to upload and share exploration content which tends to be very large documents. These shared documents then need the ability to support assigned tasks and adding comments addressing the lifecycle of the project.
- Central content management ensures all team stakeholders are up to speed on the latest results and analysis of a given project. These centralized policy controls provide operational efficiency and secure access to information across a distributed team.
- Internal and external stakeholders can create, edit, and share files while traveling to different company locations.
o Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Detailed data logs provide full audit trails of shared data for regulatory compliance when dealing with construction specs and corporate governance addressing all operational systems.
- Central management conformance to EHS compliance guidelines, and the ever-changing regulations and documents from EPA, FERC, NERC, NIST, NRC, and OSHA.
o External Contactor Management
- Collaboration to review and qualify vendors and negotiate contracts with terms and conditions.
- Provide contractors with single-time access or removal upon project completion.