SECURE FILE SHARE AND SYNC IN THE Education INDUSTRY
Educational institutions in the 21st century need to collaborate, exchange ideas, and share data. The student/teacher interaction is key to an enriched learning experience. Universities have to deal with a range of applications that demand file sharing to support online course delivery systems. Student and faculty research projects demand high levels of file sharing and interaction to complete and need to support collaboration with flexibility of devices. Educational content that can be shared across campuses and with research institutions globally require file sync and share capabilities.
o Share Content Anywhere with Mobile Productivity
- Students work together, sharing notes and assignments from a desktop, laptop, phone, or tablet.
- Students and professors collaboratively create, edit, and share academic files while attending classes anywhere on campus, or remotely attending academic conferences and educational workshops.
- Professors and students work on research papers with colleagues at other schools forming groups in a secure environment.
- Faculty implementing new teaching practices that utilize mobility and access to digital content to create personalized techniques to student learning.
- Facilitate collaboration between teachers and students by managing targeted communications for classroom assignments and homework.
o Work Collaboratively In Teams
- Educational group stakeholders receive instant notifications on revisions, uploaded new materials, added comments, assigned tasks, and updates to advance content.
- Rapidly be able to create shared workspaces and new folders with password-protect access and shared links.
o Secure Data Exchange
- Secure file sharing and protection of sensitive educational research data, student records, faculty employee information, and academic intellectual property.
- Avoid the risks of data leakage when sharing valuable research from a wide range of academic publishers and colleagues.
- Safely access and print research papers and documents to shared printers.
- Enable administrators, faculty, and students to securely use the operating system of choice including Android, Apple iOS, Mac OS and Windows across an educational institutions network with secure management from a single, web-based console.