Independent Channel Manager
UNITED KINGDOM – FRANCE – TURKEY – NORDICS – USA – CANADA – SPAIN – ITALY – INDONESIA – INDIA – RUSSIA – BRAZIL – ARGENTINA – MEXICO
Storgrid, a software company originating from the Netherlands, is looking for independent channel managers that are motivated to turn their network into a profitable business. Storgrid has a unique solution for Enterprise File Share and Sync (EFSS). We are expanding to create global coverage via the indirect channel, supported by our own organization. With all kinds of personal cloud solutions available nowadays, the evidence is there that there is also a vast market for enterprise cloud opportunities. Storgrid offers an enterprise software solution, which allows users to access their data anywhere, from any device and any time, without compromising the company’s data security.
Storgrid is currently looking for an Independent Channel Sales manager in the regions mentioned above. All sales are made through the channel. Leverage and partner with Channel Partner Account Executives on lead generation, account planning and new account development and/or expanding existing accounts are part of the challenge. The channel sales manager’s ideal candidate will be educated to degree level with a minimum of 5 years pro-active technology (software, storage, etc) sales experience, preferably gained by selling through the channel. Experience of selling at all levels of seniority, from day-to-day contacts to board level decision makers, and an understanding of long-term sales process; selling complex solutions through multiple contacts, is required. You will be commercially aware with first class communication and presentation skills, be highly motivated, driven and professional in your approach. In order to become successful in your independent role, certain responsibilities will be on your plate
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying long-term and short-term business opportunities and pro-actively identifying and addressing competitive threats:
- Develop relationships and leverage the channel. This includes account planning and lead generation with channel partners, building relationships and developing opportunities with channel partners by effectively communicating and demonstrating Storgrid solutions. This also involves the training of channel partners on the Storgrid story and technical solutions and developing a territory plan focused on channel leverage;
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that effect target markets;
- Prepare formal proposals and present to all levels of the organization including executive level;
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision making process, overcome obstacles to closure and close sales in a professional and effective manner;
- Develop and maintain detailed account profiles for large accounts in territory, to be reviewed by management on a quarterly basis.
The Storgrid Offer
As an independent contractor you will have the freedom to decide on your own hours. You are your own boss. You will however receive all the support you need from our regional office in The Netherlands. The successful candidate can expect to earn a sustainable recurring revenue stream where the sky is literally the limit. This is your chance to make a profitable business out of your own network.
Storgrid is a secure software platform for creating enterprise file sync and sharing solutions that protect information when workers use mobile devices or distribute files to others. Information uniquely remains on your existing servers and storage and authorized users access files through secure apps and browsers with the flexibility of using any desktop, tablet or smartphone device. Unlike hosted alternatives, the Storgrid software-based platform uses existing infrastructure for superior return on investment (ROI). Storgrid’s software has been developed over the last decade and launched to the market in 2011. Storgrid is a privately held company founded in The Netherlands and has a global presence with regional offices in Santa Clara CA (Americas), Hong Kong (APAC) and The Netherlands (EMEA).
What do our clients/partners say about Storgrid?
“Hyundai BS&I is eagerly awaiting the release of the new Storgrid software. With all the additional features incorporated, we expect that it will satisfy our customer’s requirements,” said Seong-Eun Mun from Hyundai BS&I, part of Hyundai Group Family Company. “Keeping customer data on site and under strict control is essential in our markets.” “Storgrid is the most advanced EFSS service available in the marketplace today,” said Rob Verbeek, Director of WideXS a cloud service provider. “We offer the solution from a private cloud. For organizations that prefer to keep their data completely at their own location, these can also be placed locally. They may also opt for a hybrid model. In that case, the data is replicated locally in the hosted Storgrid environment.”
Not really your kind of challenge, but interested in reselling/distributing Storgrid in your current organization?
Storgrid is constantly looking to broaden its partner network across the globe. Please check our website at http://www.storgrid.com/partners/program-overview/ for more details.
Interested? Just drop us an email at email@example.com
Applications from recruitments firms are not appreciated