Channel Sales Manager
Storgrid is looking for a Channel Sales Manager. A motivated Channel Sales Manager, in order to help Storgrid to growth our business in South-Korea. Storgrid is a young software company originating from the Netherlands. Storgrid can offer a very flexible position for any talented sales driven talent, because Storgrid is being a young company,
With all kinds of personal cloud solutions available nowadays, the evidence is there that there is also a vast market for enterprise cloud opportunities. Storgrid offers an enterprise “dropbox”-like software solution which allows users to access their data anywhere. Users can use this software from any device and any time. Without compromising the company’s data security.
Storgrid is currently looking for a Channel Sales Manager in South Korea. All sales are made through channel partners. Leverage and partner with Channel Partner Account Executives on lead generation. Also account planning and new account development and/or expanding existing accounts are part of the job.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level with a minimum of 3 years pro-active technology (software, storage, etc). Also sales and or technical experience. Preferably gained selling through the channel. Furthermore experience of selling at all levels of seniority from day-to-day contacts to board level decision makers and an understanding of long-term sales process. Selling complex solutions through multiple contacts is required. You will be commercially aware with first class communication and presentation skills. In addition thbe highly motivated, also driven and professional in your approach.
In order to become successful in your independent role certain responsibilities are on your plate:
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying long-term and short-term business opportunities. And pro-actively identifying and addressing competitive threats.
- Develop relationships and leverage channel. Including account planning and lead generation with channel partners. So building relationships and developing opportunities with channel partners by effectively communicating and demonstrating Storgrid solutions. This also involves training channel partners on the Storgrid story and technical solutions and developing a territory plan focused on channel leverage.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that effect target markets.
- Prepare formal proposals and present to all levels of the organization including executive level.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision making process, overcome obstacles to closure and close sales in a professional and effective manner.
- Develop and maintain detailed account profiles for large accounts in territory. Management is reviewing this on a quarterly basis.
The Storgrid Offer
As a Channel Sales Manager you will have the opportunity to further build the Storgrid brand in your market. The role itself is very independent, however you will receive all the support you need from our regional offices in The Netherlands and Hong Kong.
Finally, the successful candidate can expect to earn a considerable and appealing commission. On top of a competitive salary. This is your chance to make a profitable business out of your own network.
Storgrid is a secure software platform for creating secure enterprise file sharing and sync solutions. Which protect information when workers use mobile devices or distribute files to others. People are using insecure personal mobile devices (BYOD) and consumer apps at work to access and distribute files. So Storgrid provides workers and organizations with a secure alternative that facilitates productivity while protecting information. With Storgrid, you support mobile users and manage file sharing without losing control. Information remains on your existing servers and storage. Authorized users access files through secure apps and browsers using desktop, tablet, and smartphone devices.
The Storgrid software-based platform uses existing infrastructure for superior return on investment (ROI) unlike hosted alternatives. Storgrid’s software has been developed over the last decade and has been launched to the market in 2011. Storgrid has 6 software releases per year with smaller software updates in between.
Storgrid, founded in The Netherlands and has its main offices in The Netherlands, Hong Kong and Santa Clara, California.
What do our clients/partners say about Storgrid?
“Hyundai BS&I is eagerly awaiting the release of the new Storgrid software. With all the additional features incorporated therefore we expect that it will satisfy our customer’s requirements,” said Seong-Eun Mun from Hyundai BS&I, part of Hyundai Group Family Company. “Keeping customer data on site and under strict control is essential in our markets.” “Storgrid is the most advanced EFSS service available in the marketplace today,” said Rob Verbeek, Director of WideXS a cloud service provider. “We offer the solution from a private cloud. For organizations that prefer to keep their data completely at their own location, these can also be placed locally. They may also opt for a hybrid model. In that case, the data is replicated locally in the hosted Storgrid environment.”
Not really your kind of challenge, but interested in reselling/distributing Storgrid in your current organization?
Storgrid is constantly looking to broaden its partner network across the globe. Please check our website at http://www.storgrid.com/partners/program-overview/ for more details.
Interested? Just drop us an email at email@example.com
We are not appreciating applications from recruitments firms.